Rein Water™ is an all natural powder drink additive that encourages horses to drink more while providing them with natural electrolytes. The natural ingredients come from Redmond’s mineral deposits in Central Utah and are brought to you in their natural, unrefined state, full of beneficial minerals. And, like every Redmond Equine product, you know your horses will get essential trace minerals and electrolytes in a natural blend only nature could have made.
Why Rein Water?
Rein Water provides a perfect blend of essential trace minerals and electrolytes your horse needs to live a more healthy, balanced life. It also encourages them to drink more water, which is an essential part of equine health.
Most horses are deficient in minerals. Today, even natural feeds lack nutrients. Rein Water plays an important role in providing the essential trace minerals missing from many natural forages.
Have you wondered if your horse is getting enough minerals and staying hydrated? Here are 5 important points on how giving him a good quality natural mineral drink helps.
1. Better Hydration: All horses need a trigger to drink. Rein Water will encourage them to drink and prevent devastating dehydration issues.
2. Electrolyte Balance: This is especially important for working horses that are sweating in their efforts.
3. Essential Minerals: Without these minerals, he may be unbalanced and struggle with habits such as eating dirt and cribbing.
4. All Natural: A hydrated horse is a healthy horse. The important balance of natural salt, minerals and water is vital to a horse’s health.
5. Horses Love the Taste: The more he needs it, the more he drinks it. And the more he drinks, the healthier he is!
“The most revealing moment to me was I have the 2 drinks next to each other. My big tap water barrel was full and the Rein Water mix was empty. I was filling it up and River stood by me waiting for me to fill it, and as soon as the Rein Water was mixed, she started drinking. The horses enjoy it.”JoThe horses enjoy it.
“I honestly believe these horses simply knew what they needed and went for that first. The horse that I suspected may have issues went for Rein Water almost every time.”AndreaHorses simply knew what they needed
“I started giving my horses a tub of the Rein Water along with their tub of fresh water. Over the course of a week I had the trail cam video placed to watch each time they went to drink. The video captured 423 times the two horses drank. 421 of those times they chose the Rein Water bucket over the other option.”Mike421 times they chose Rein Water
Get your horse to drink
Rein Water - Thirst Relief
Rein Water has a natural taste horses love which encourages them to drink more water. Just all natural minerals with no sweeteners.