General Rules Applicable to all contests:
- Unless otherwise excluded by law or by the rules applicable to a particular contest, Redmond Equine contests are open to all Redmond Equine fans who are residents of the United States and 18 years or older. Employees, agents and immediate family members of Goodnight Training Stables, Inc., its advertising agencies, sponsors, affiliates and representatives are not eligible to participate. Immediate family members include spouses, siblings, parents, children, grandparents, and grandchildren whether by current marriage, past marriage, adoption or as in-laws. All contests are void where prohibited by law. No purchase is necessary.
- All contest entries become the property of Redmond Minerals, Inc.. Each entrant may enter a contest only once, unless otherwise specified. In the case of multiple entries by the same person, all entries may be withdrawn and the entrant disqualified.
- Each entrant agrees that in the event he or she wins a contest,Redmond Minerals, Inc. shall have the right, without further compensation, to publicize and/or broadcast his or her name, voice, likeness, city of residence and the fact that he or she won the contest. Entrants further agree that Redmond Minerals, Inc. may use such identifying information to publicize its own media, channels, shows, website and/or other contests.
- Entrants agree to release and hold harmless Redmond Minerals, Inc. and its officers, agents and employees, from any and all damages, liabilities or claims for injury or damage of any kind that might arise in connection with a contest, a prize, or the award of a prize. Redmond Minerals, Inc. reserves the right to condition the final award of any prize on the execution of a legally enforceable release of claims and indemnity agreement.
- Redmond Minerals, Inc. reserves the right to substitute another prize of equal or greater value for the prize originally announced if the original contest prize is or becomes unavailable. Redmond Minerals, Inc. is not liable if a concert or event with which a prize is associated is canceled due to circumstances beyond Redmond Minerals, Inc.’s control. Unless impossible or impractical, prizes will be mailed to the winner within 60 days after the winner is selected and announced on air.
- Redmond Minerals, Inc. reserves the right to disqualify any entrant or winner (whether or not the winner’s identity has been announced) who does not adhere to the rules applicable to the contest in which he or she entered or who gains an unfair advantage through fraud or unsportsmanlike conduct in participating in the contest.
- In the event any contest specific rules conflict with these general rules, the contest specific rules shall control. On occasion, circumstances may require the rules of a contest to be modified. Changes to contest rules will be posted on Redmond Equine’s website. Redmond Minerals, Inc. reserves the right to interpret and apply all rules applicable to its contests and its interpretation and application shall be final.