What is Daily Gold?
Daily Gold is Redmond’s very own naturally occurring bentonite clay that contains a collection of different minerals and elements – the building blocks of life.
What does it do?
Daily Gold has a way with digestive issues. Unique molecules attract and bind toxins that cause stomach trouble while its high pH helps take the burn out of acidic ulcers and sores. Our customers have had great success with treating horses with ulcer symptoms, diarrhea, lack of appetite, stress, and more.
How do I use it?
Two scoops per day, added to your feed, will be enough for many horses. If your horse works hard, trains hard, or needs gut and digestion relief, feed 3 scoops daily.Buy Daily Gold online
NEW – Daily Gold Quick Relief Syringe
The Daily Gold Quick Relief syringe provides your horse with quick relief from digestive issues. Daily Gold binds and removes toxins and buffers acid, helping your horse feel better during times of digestive upset and loose stools.
What does it do?
Daily Gold has a way with digestive issues. Unique molecules attract and bind toxins that cause stomach trouble while its high pH helps buffer acid and make the stomach more alkaline.
What’s in the syringe?
- Redmond brand montmorillonite clay (bentonite) – The natural and unique blend of minerals in Redmond clay works together to encourage healthy digestion. By bringing your horse’s stomach pH levels to a healthy balance, it can help pacify your horse and reduce conditions that lead to stomach issues. Most horses are deficient in minerals, our clay plays an important role in providing more than 60 natural trace minerals that are essential for health. After more than 40 years of providing natural bentonite and mineral sea salt to ranchers for their animals, we have seen many common health benefits, including improved digestion, increased energy, healthier hooves, better hydration, greater endurance, and improved overall vitality. Horses thrive on the minerals Daily Gold provides.
- Purified Water
- Organic peppermint essential oil – Peppermint essential oil has been shown to be beneficial in supporting healthy digestion, and relieving gastrointestinal system comfort. And horses love the taste!
How do I use it?
- Place the tip of the syringe in the corner of your horse’s mouth.
- Raise your horse’s head.
- Move the syringe tip around the tongue.
- Inject the paste.
How many doses do I need?
It depends on the issue. You may do 1 dose per day for 1 or 2 days and then continue with the Daily Gold Stress Relief pouch, or you could do a does every day for a week or two.
When would I use this?
- When your horse has diarrhea
- Extra protection prior to or during stressful situations, such as: trailering, competing, moving, etc.
- A quick way of dosing at the first notice of symptoms associated with a sore stomach or colic
- A way to alleviate ulcer pain by lining the stomach
- If your horse is off his feed, this provides a way to ensure he still gets Daily Gold
- A way to jumpstart the effects of Daily Gold if just starting the program
- Any time you feel extra protection is necessary
- Pre-ride calming so you can have a great ride
“I used it to help ease my mare out of her bout with diarrhea and it worked wonderfully. Her stools were back to normal after two days (one dose per day coupled with her standard dose of Daily Gold powder).”
“Great product. It controlled the diarrhea my horse had from the rich grass we have this summer. Works like a charm. Would highly recommend.”
“I really loved the Quick Relief Syringe. My horse didn’t spit it out and it worked great for his runny poop!”
“I was really impressed by how fast it started working. Definitely will purchase again.”
“It worked quite well for my horse. I noticed a big difference in her attitude.”
“I used it at a show. It seemed to quiet the stomach. Horse had been having loose stool.”Buy the Daily Gold Syringe