”"It was nice and smooth, and not too thick to push through the tube. I didn't have to wrestle with my horse at all! I felt that after a hard ride, the 30cc gave my horse a nice pick me up to keep him from being too exhausted or dehydrated. Usually after a hard ride, the next day (a light ride) he is pretty tired. I noticed he had much more energy the following day after administering the electrolyte!. I'm a big fan!"Haydn Morsa
Our electrolyte paste contains over 60 essential Redmond minerals, plus vitamins A, B, D, and E, targeted to improve hydration, health, energy and performance of hard-working horses.
Easy to Use
Our fast-acting syringe is easy to use—plus horses love the minty taste of our paste! Perfect for traveling, taking on the trail, or dosing quickly before stressful situations or at the first sign of dehydration.
Why Use Redmond Electrolyte?
- Contains over 60 natural essential minerals.
- Includes vitamins A, B, D, and E to support horse health.
- Great peppermint flavor.
- Easy-to-use syringe for quick dosing.
- Two-year shelf life.
- Triggers your horse to start drinking.
- Replenishes electrolytes lost through heat, sweat, or nervousness.
- An abundance of natural minerals and vitamins improve energy and performance.
- Our electrolyte paste is vet approved.
- Horses love the taste!
When to Use
- Before and after your horse engages in work or stressful situations.
- During heat, humidity, or weather changes that affect horses.
- While traveling or on long hauls.
- When your horse refuses to drink.
- At the first sign of dehydration.
- After profuse sweating.
Directions for Use
Administer Redmond Electrolyte paste orally. For ponies and miniature horses, feed half of a syringe. For full-sized horses (900-1400 pounds) feed a full syringe.